What's wrong with me:


It's been over an year since I had published anything here. I wrote my last article about Wallstreetbets in a span of 30 minutes, sitting in my boss' cabin waiting for his call to end. Revisiting that memory has given me something to think about: it doesn't take a lot of time to publish something. I just was not committed enough. This is not a first. I've tried to come up with something every once in a while in the past BUT never followed through. Part of this has to do with the fact that I've never really considered writing to be my thing, I was just curious to find out what it's like. Nevertheless, this time around I have a few other goals in mind apart from satisfying my curiosity.

Consequently, I have decided to re-restart my blog "again". 

There's one other thing I'd like to throw in: I'm interested in a lot of things. So, if you make up your mind to come visit me here, you might almost never know what to expect! This is what's wrong with (or right about) me.


Thanks for reading

Cheers
SM



Edit: 02/09/2024

Finally got rid of the compulsive need to write regularly. Now I can not write when I don't want to and not feel bad about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TT (1/many):

TT 2/2 | Accident

Blockchain: End of Bureaucracy & Transformation of the Systems